Top 4 tools for creating e-learning presentations (convert PowerPoint to video)
The following 4 tools will help you:
- Turn your PowerPoint presentations into Flash videos (that include voice narration) for use on the web.
- Easily create e-learning videos for online education, training, product demos, and more.
- Include navigation in your videos so viewers can skip to specific subtopics of your presentation.
- Include interactive quizzes for testing viewer comprehension (not available with myBrainshark or SlideRocket).
- Related: Create and share professional presentations
Articulate Presenter costs $699 (one-time fee). Articulate Presenter is an add-on to PowerPoint which allows you to create and publish your Flash presentations within PowerPoint. Watch a sample overview video.
Articulate Storyline costs $1,398 (one-time fee). It offers a more advanced and HTML5 compatible solution. Learn more about Articulate Storyline.
Adobe Presenter costs $499 (one-time fee). Adobe Presenter is an add-on to PowerPoint which allows you to create and publish your Flash presentations within PowerPoint. The software also allows you to create interactive quizzes and surveys.
You can view their full list of features.Watch How It Works
iSpring Pro costs $397 (one-time fee). iSpring Pro is an add-on to PowerPoint which allows you to create and publish Flash and HTML5 presentations within PowerPoint. Several video tutorials are available.
If you are interested in using interactive quizzes in your presentations, you can purchase iSpring Quizmaker for an additional $397 (one-time fee).Watch How It Works
myBrainshark is free to use (with limited features). Their paid plans start at $10/month. Here’s a list comparing the features of each plan.
myBrainshark allows you to upload your existing PowerPoint presentations into their online interface. From there you can publish your video presentations via Flash and HTML5 (for mobile devices).
“Every Brainshark presentation is converted and stored in multiple formats behind the scenes. This is what allows the same Brainshark link to work no matter what the device.”Watch How It Works