Top 3 email marketing services for sending newsletters
- Embed signup forms onto your website so your visitors can easily join your newsletter.
- Create and customize professional looking HTML email messages.
- Create a series of email messages (autoresponders) that you can schedule to be sent out at different intervals after a person signs up for your newsletter.
- Track statistics such as the open rate, links clicked, unsubscribes, bounce rate, and more.
- Integrate your email marketing with popular software and services.
MailChimp is free for up to 2,000 subscribers (includes most features including autoresponders). After that, pricing starts at $30/month for up to 2,500 subscribers and unlimited email messages.
MailChimp also offers a mobile app for the iPhone and Android.