Top 3 email marketing services for sending newsletters
- Embed signup forms onto your website so your visitors can easily join your newsletter.
- Create and customize professional looking HTML email messages.
- Create a series of email messages (autoresponders) that you can schedule to be sent out at different intervals after a person signs up for your newsletter.
- Track statistics such as the open rate, links clicked, unsubscribes, bounce rate, and more.
- Integrate your email marketing with popular software and services.
GetResponse pricing starts at $15/month ($12/month when paid annually) for up to 1,000 subscribers and includes unlimited email messages.
All email templates included with GetResponse are responsive (compatible with mobile devices).
See what popular services can be integrated with GetResponse.
GetResponse also includes a landing page creator for quickly creating custom landing pages.Watch Video
MailChimp pricing starts at $10/month for up to 500 subscribers. A free plan is available (with limited features) for the first 2,000 subscribers.
Some of the email templates included with MailChimp are not responsive (compatible with mobile devices).
MailChimp is great for advanced customization using their API and integration with 3rd party services.
See what popular services can be integrated with MailChimp.
MailChimp also offers a mobile app for the iPhone and Android.
Keep in mind that MailChimp has a stricter policy in regards to using affiliate links in your email messages.
Campaign Monitor pricing starts at $9/month for up to 500 subscribers and includes up to 2,500 email messages. Pay-per-campaign pricing is also available and costs $5 + one cent per recipient.
All email templates included with Campaign Monitor are responsive (compatible with mobile devices).
See what popular services can be integrated with Campaign Monitor.