Top 3 video players for your website (hosting not included)
- Embed videos onto your website (hosting for your videos is not included).
- Customize the look and feel of your HTML5 video player.
- Visitors can play your videos on any device including smartphones and tablets.
- Prevent people from sharing your videos on other websites (great for creating “members only” content).
JW Player starts at $149/year. A free version is available for non-commercial use.
Some features include 9 different player skins, custom branding, responsive design, social sharing, related videos, Google Analytics support, captions, HD switching, and more.
In addition to the self-hosted video player, JW Player also offers a cloud-hosted video player which makes implementation easier and future updates automatic.
Sublime Video is completely free to use.
Some features include custom branding, responsive design, social sharing, playlists, real-time analytics, popup lightbox, retina support, HD switching, and more.
Their Horizon Framework also allows you to design your own custom player skins.
Sublime Video is a cloud-hosted video player which makes implementation easier and future updates automatic.
Flowplayer costs $91 (one-time fee). A free version version are also available. Monthly plans and pay-as-you-go-plans that include hosting are also available.
Some features include custom branding, custom start and end screens, responsive design, Google Analytics support, playlists, subtitles, popup lightbox, retina support, slow motion, and more.
- View their pricing (without hosting)
- View their pricing (with hosting)
- View their full list of features
We do not receive any compensation from the companies listed on our website.