Top 3 VoIP providers for business phone lines (toll free or local number)
- Receive a telephone number for your small business (toll free number, local number, or an existing number).
- Manage your phone system in the cloud (often referred to as VoIP, virtual PBX, or virtual phone system).
- Route incoming calls to a single number or multiple numbers simultaneously.
- Create multiple extensions for a single phone number. Each extension can be transferred directly to the appropriate person’s mobile/cell phone.
- Have your outgoing caller ID display your business number when making calls from your mobile/cell phone.
- Receive voicemail messages in your email inbox as an attachment or transcribed to text.
- Send and receive faxes online.
Grasshopper pricing starts at $12/month and includes 1 phone number. Talk time for their most basic plan is charged per minute ($0.06/minute). More expensive plans include a certain number of minutes per month.Watch Video